Monday

Welcome to Guide to Warcraft

Warcraft is a very broad topic for me.  I enjoy the science of martial study dealing with weaponry, hand to hand combat and yes even virtual battles like you find in Halo, Tour of Duty, Spec Ops, and World of Warcraft.

This blog with be a repository for all things warcraft that have some relevance to what I am reading, studying, physically performing or what ever.

I am sure that sometimes it will see completely random while other times you may see my line of thinking.  I study on many lines all at once trying to keep a broader structure or course of intent.

Comments are welcome, however I will not tolerate trolls- the talking smak kind not the World of Warcraft kind!  Actually I look forward to some discussion and other's points of view. 

I hope you look forward to learning something new whether it be Kung Fu, World of Warcraft talent trees, ancient sword makers or physical fitness training.

So with this I conclude the first post on my new Guide to Warcraft blog.  I look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment